The Step by Step Solar online course will teach you how to confidently install a reliable solar energy system at any residential property. The course was developed by the Kimroy Bailey Group and accredited by the Trott Bailey University. We have certified over 260 million solar installers from 137 countries in 108 different languages.
Step by Step Solar was developed to teach persons how to confidently install a reliable solar energy system. Our online course is the industry's certification standard and has certified over 126 million solar installers from 118 different countries. Our course is now accredited by the Trott Bailey University, which provides solar installers with a world-class online learning experience. The Trott Bailey University has translated all course material and has now made the course available in over 75 different languages!
To Access FREE Course Trial simply create a Free account using the "LOGIN" button in the Main Menu.
Top 3 Reasons to Get Solar Certified from Step by Step Solar
- Reason 1 to Get Solar Certified - Solar is a multi-trillion dollar industry and a Certified Solar Installer is a global skill in super high demand. It is easy to travel the world with your Step by Step Solar Course Certificate and work pretty much anywhere the sun shines.
- Reason 2 to Get Solar Certified - It is ridiculously easy to find solar customers. Every homeowner is a potential customer, nobody likes to pay energy bills! Business owners would be happy to hire your service!
- Reason 3 to Get Solar Certified - Solar is a big profit margin industry for the solar installer. Our students report that up to 40% of the solar system cost is for the installation fees. A typical home solar installation can yield upward of US $5,000 in profit for the certified solar installer.
Step by Step Solar course is translated into 108 languages
The Step by Step Solar online course is the number one selling course on the internet with over 120 million paid students. All course training lessons are kept simple, straight forward and practical. The course provides multiple real-world example videos of actual solar installations that are clear and beginner-friendly to ensure that no steps are skipped. The goal for level 1 of our 3 level course is simply to ensure that students are able to confidently İnstall a COMPLETE Solar Panel System on a residential property. No prior solar experience is needed to do this course, no technical knowledge is needed but students must be able to follow a simple, clear guide on installing a solar panel system.
The Step by Step Solar online course is instructed by solar expert and multi-billionaire Kimroy Bailey and Business Mogul Mrs. Sherika Trott Bailey, Kimroy's wife. All students are provided access to The Trott Bailey University state of the art online course portal with exclusive access to our solar forums, solar groups for different countries, instant chat between other students, and realtime student support provided by the Trott Bailey University. We have built all features with the Solar Panel Installer in mind to ensure that you are well supported on your first solar installation projects after completing the online course. Kimroy Bailey will guide you on how to install a standard solar system capable of powering a refrigerator, computer, washing machine, clothes iron, air conditioning unit, and home lighting! The steps apply to 123 countries and are super easy to follow along.
Sample Course video translated in the Turkish Language. This is the Number 1 selling course on the internet which is available in 75 languages.
Here are the Top 5 Benefits of the Step by Step Solar Course
The best part about our online course is that we help to connect our students with paying customers or allow them to work on projects being undertaken by the Kimroy Bailey Group in any of the 112 countries in which we operate!
Global Demand of Solar Panel System Installers!
The Kimroy Bailey Group of companies is a multi-billion-dollar company that distributes solar panel systems globally in 118 countries. The company also backs all its solar system sales with the option of having the solar energy system installed and maintained in any of the 118 countries in which they operate. This gives us a premier opportunity to pair our homeowners interested in a solar system installation with our students who have been certified by our online training program. We have provided jobs for over 18 million students by allowing homeowners to use our platform to hire a certified solar installer who has completed our training program.
The homeowner also has the opportunity to review the service provided by the installer who we have certified and chose whether they would like to use the same person for maintaining their solar energy system. We are the only company in the industry that is willing to ship globally and install the solar energy system using a local team of trained and certified installers whom homeowners can trust and get constant support and access from. This also provides a continuous residual stream of income for our trained solar installers since they not only get to install the system and collect the 20%-40% installation fee but they also earn from maintenance contracts which are grounded in our business model which takes care of both the homeowner and our trained solar installer.
The Authentic Step by Step Solar Course Completion Certificate Verification Methods!
To avoid the possibility of our solar course certificate being falsified we have integrated The Trott Bailey University Digital Certificate Verification System (DCVS), The Trott Bailey University utilizes a unique Certificate Reference Number and QR Code (Quick Response Code) on each certificate issued. Diplomatic access to our student certification database is provided to embassies and government consulates to verify our students’ credentials. Employers may apply to create an account on our online platform to ensure that the Name, Certificate Number, and QR Code on any of our branded certificates are 100% authentic.
Africa is now a solar hotspot since 2018, booming with solar installation projects, over U $40 billion to be spent on solar installations across the continent. Numerous government consulates and embassies acknowledge our solar accreditation when reviewing work visa applications to their country.
Here is a FREQUENTLY ASKED QUESTION about the Step by Step Solar Panel Installation Training Online Course
Conversation with a typical student frequently asked question
Enroll NOW in Step by Step Solar for
We are changing the world of solar certification and employment after course completion. Now that you know this much about us it is time to purchase the Number 1 selling course on the internet to learn how to confidently install a reliable solar panel energy system.
- Welcome to Step by Step Solar 00:02:00
- Why we developed the Step by Step Solar Course 00:05:00
- How Does Solar Energy Works? 00:30:00
- How to install a Residential Home Solar Panel System Quick Overview 00:05:00
- How to Connect Your Solar Panels, Series Vs Parallel Wiring 00:10:00
- Step by Step Solar Safety Checklist 00:30:00
- Step by Step Solar Safety Checklist for Download 00:10:00
- Tools for Solar Installation 00:00:00
- Recommended Tools for Solar Installation Job 00:15:00
- Step by Step Solar learning Experience 🙂 00:05:00
- Customer Consultation Guide for Solar Panel System installation 00:10:00
- Initial Residential Solar Customer Consultation Checklist 00:05:00
- Grid Tie Vs Off Grid Solar Energy System 00:10:00
- Grid Tie Vs Off Grid Course material 00:10:00
- Residential Solar System Installation Step by Step Guide 00:25:00
- Complete Components Overview for a Basic Residential Home Solar System Installation 00:15:00
- Attachment: Complete Components Overview for a Basic Solar System Installation 00:01:00
- Guide on how to make a Solar Panel Series Connection 101 00:09:00
- Part 1 Electrical Wire Run to Connect Your solar panel to the Charge Controller 00:05:00
- Part 2 Connecting Solar Panel to Charge Controller, Running the Electrical Wire on the Roof 00:05:00
- Part 3 Solar panels to Charge Controller Electrical Wire Run 00:02:00
- Energy Audit of your Solar Customer’s Property 00:03:00
- Residential Home: Customer Consultation 00:03:00
- Simple Guide for Making A Series Solar Panel Connection 00:05:00
- How to Install 8 Solar Panels on a Concrete Roof 00:10:00
- Customer Testimonial – Complete Off Grid Home with ONLY 8 Solar Panels & 1 Wind Turbine on a Concrete Roof 00:03:00
- Chapter Quiz: Solar Business 00:05:00
No Reviews found for this course.