The Trott Bailey University Developed the Step by Step Solar Panel Installation Training Course for Commercial grade solar installations varying from hotels, restaurants, and local businesses. This course is the most natural extension of the Step by Step Solar panel installation for the residential home course. Level 2 has much more hand-holding and is delivered in a semi-live format with a course start date. The course caters to a beginners who is fresh from level 1 but ambitious in landing a commercial job or working in one of our network of projects with other certified installers. The wonderful course experience that Level 1 offered a great in course experience and commercial solar is just as awesome. Tons of supporting documents, one on one session to ensure that you clearly understand and fun tasks to prepare you for a commercial project in a light-hearted way.
Dive right in and enjoy our amazing in course experience, student support, and the best part is once you start your commercial solar project our team of expert installers will be there to give you all the guidance you need to successfully complete your project. We'll even send another certified installer on your project to help you out and one day send you on theirs to lend a hand.
Welcome to the Step by Step solar family of courses, the world's number 1 online training program to become a certified solar installer. Our certification is accepted in 118 countries and our verification code and reference number are accessible by embassies and consulates should our students be interested in international solar or wind installation projects.
- How to Choose the Solar Panel for your Installation Project Overview 00:19:00
- The 6 Factors to Look for When choosing Solar Panels for your Solar Project 00:15:00
- How to Buy the BEST Solar Panels for your Solar Project 00:15:00
- What is the optimal orientation and tilt angle for solar panels, New York Example. 00:19:00
- 6 Most Popular Questions Persons Ask their Solar Installer 00:19:00
- What are the two most important Factors When purchasing solar panels 2 days
- How to Install 12 Solar Panels on a Pitch Rooftop 00:30:00
- Powering a Refrigerator with Solar & Choosing your Inverter 00:15:00
- Calculate how much power a laptop consumes per day 2 days
- What Comes In Your Solar Course Complete 1kW Kit 00:00:00
- How to Connect Your 1kW Course Companion Solar Kit 00:20:00
- Your Route to Becoming a Certified & LICENSED Solar Installer 00:20:00
- How to Mount the 6 Solar Panels in your 1kW Package on Your Roof 00:10:00
- The Mechanical Components Needed to Mount Solar Panels to a Roof 00:20:00
- How Does Solar Energy Works? 00:30:00
- Commercial Course Solar Kit Components 3 days
- Joel: Course Questions and Answers 00:30:00